If you are looking for the ultimate foundation for your 4G63/64 build, you have found it.
A building is only as good as the foundation it’s built on, and the same goes for your high output engine build. The Bullet 4G63/64 series billet block has been engineered to deliver reliability in 1700hp environments.
This product has vastly improved block rigidity and improved deck thickness over the stock unit. Distortion of cylinder bores and crank tunnel is dramatically reduced through increased material thickness and a Bullet 4 bolt main cap system.
This product requires minimal modifications to directly replace the standard block.
- Block material: 6061-T6 aircraft grade billet aluminum.
- Design improvements: 4 bolt mains, increased block deck and cylinder wall thickness. Ductile Iron performance sleeves fitted.
- Studs included: 1/2” Head and 7/16” Main.
- Modifications to head required: Drill out head stud holes to 1/2".
- HP rating: 1700* (dependent on application, internals, and tune)
- Significant benefits: Significantly increased rigidity and durability. May be bored to 87mm.
- Finish: Raw machined.
- Wet Deck (OEM Style)
- Dry Deck (No coolant passages through cylinder head mating surface)
- Solid Drag Block (No Coolant)
- Bullet Fire Ring Head Sealing System (optional)
- Please Specify when ordering 4G63 or 4G64 when ordering
- All Bullet Race Engineering Billet Blocks are Made to Order - Please check lead time