The EMtron ED-7 Carbon Digital Dash Display feature a full-colour, daylight readable screen surrounded by a tough, lightweight flow-molded carbon fiber composite housing.
Seven ultra-bright LEDs span the top of the display housing for RPM and shift light indication. Users can program them to ascend in specific increments based on RPM range and flash when it is time to shift. Brightness is user programmable on the fixed colour LEDs.
A remote button can be wired into the rear connector, allowing the user to scroll between screens . Two additional programmable LEDs are located above the toggle buttons on the top of the housing on either side of the integrated LED shift lights.
- Full colour 7” screen with 800×480 resolution.
- Direct sunlight readable (1000cd/m2 brightness and anti-glare filter)
- Rugged, lightweight flow-molded carbon fiber composite enclosure
- Total display weight of 11.7 oz./331 grams
- IP66 water resistance allows for operation in boats and motorcycles without worry
Comes with ED-7 Display, communication cable, GPS module and plug and pin kit.