Holinger Engineering HGK-HA Strain Gauge Gearknob - M10x1.25mm - H pattern analogue output.
SHIFT CUT GEAR KNOB
- Holinger Engineering has developed a gear lever mounted trigger device to enable an engine fuel/ignition cut via the engine management system. This will enable the user to effectively unload the gearbox, prior to performing a gear change.
- The knob is easily installed on H-Pattern Holinger gearboxes.
- It requires an engine ECU capable of receiving an analogue or digital input channel for shift-cut triggering.
- The integrated electronics and sensor are contained within the hand piece and require no adjustment.
- The device requires a good ground and 12volt supply.
- In the neutral position the analogue voltage readout from the white signal wire will read 2.5V +/- 0.1V, with a maximum readout of 5V, and minimum of 0V.
- It is recommended that the trigger voltages be programmed between these two ranges, with an acceptable dwell level around the neutral position.
- The green digital output provides a grounding signal when activated (~10kg gear lever load). The signal is supplied in both directions of travel. This wire should be isolated if not used. Max 20mA.
- The supplied Deutsch connection should be used with the following pin outs: Pin 1[Ground - black], Pin 2[Signal wire to an ECU user selectable input – white (analogue) or green (digital)], Pin 3 [5-16 volt supply - red.]