Added to Cart
You have items in your cart
You have 1 item in your cart
- Utilises a 2618 alloy, the strongest available on the market today, with the best strength at high temperatures, coupled with low silicon content, for low porosity.
- Heavy Radii, creating a large smooth radii from the skirts and pin boss into the crown, preventing flex and cracks.
- Includes .225" wall Tool Steel Wrist Pins and heavy duty rings
- Valve pocket design that allows maximum flow around valves - allows oversized valves and high lift cams to be utilized.
- Piston crown shape designed to promote maximum intake charge efficiency through scavenging mixture "cross flow" during intake and exhaust valve overlap. More fuel and air equals more horsepower!
- Pistons designed to optimize squish or quench during compression combustion cycle event, resulting in resistance to detonation and pre-ignition.
- Complex piston skirt profiles that reduce power robbing friction, yet promote stability in bore for optimum ring seal.
Lamspeed Racing features
- 1400HD features per above, plus
- Hard anodized tops
- Thicker side walls
- DLC (diamond like coating) pins
- Bore: 85.5mm (0.50mm Oversize)
- Stroke: 94mm (2.2L)
- Rod: 156mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.5:1