Motec as an Australian standalone ECU manufacturer have been working on a tuning solution for the Toyota GR Yaris for some time now. With the Motec M142M PNP Kit for the GR Yaris, you unlock a plethora of tuning abilities that the standard ECU is incapable of.
Pre-Orders start immediately with a delivery date of early September 2021.
This M142 Plug-In Kit provides a complete replacement for the OE (original equipment) ECU for the Toyota Yaris GR 2020.
Using existing wiring, the original fuel system and sensors, it delivers convenient installation with fully programmable control.
Along with fuel, ignition, throttle and camshaft control, this Kit also supports other OE ECU features, including:
- Selectable Drive Mode including Normal, Sport, and Track using OE controls
- Head-Up Display
- Direct injector with high pressure fuel pump control and secondary port injector control (saturated high-ohm injectors only)
- Cruise control
This product includes CAN messaging for full OE vehicle integration. The Package caters for OE vehicle systems such as power steering, ABS, starting systems and dashboards.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- Enable for the MoTeC M142M ECU
- M141/2 Toyota Yaris GR 2020 Adapter Kit
- Firmware Licence (for the Toyota Yaris GR 2020 Package)
This kit fully integrates with these original systems:
- Starting systems
- Drive Mode
- Electric Power Steering
For ease of integration a number of features are pre-configured to suit compatible vehicles:
- Sensor calibrations for Original Equipment (OE) sensors and engine triggers.
- Control of primary (Direct Injector) and Secondary (port injector) fuel system.
- Reference mode for engine synchronisation.
- Physical settings for engine displacement, fuel density, stoichiometric ratio, fuel pressure, and injector linearisation, for simplified engine start-up prior to tuning.
- CAN messaging for OE systems including dashboard and differential.
- Boost control with wastegate actuator.
- Transient fuelling compensation using physical modelling of fuel film for direct injectors.
- On-board knock control for each cylinder using the OE knock sensors and selectable centre frequency.
- Lambda control is supported with included LTC and Bosch LSU4.9 sensor.
- Idle closed loop control system using ignition and throttle servo actuation.
- Sensing of OE subsystems
- Engine Oil Temperature and Pressure
- Coolant Temperature
- Boost Pressure
- Fuel Pressure Direct and Fuel Pressure (low)
- Transmission Temperature
- Steering Angle, Vehicle Acceleration and Wheel Speeds
- Airbox Mass Flow
- Intake Manifold Pressure and Temperature
- Clutch Position
- Throttle Servo and Pedal Position
- Gear Input Shaft Speed
- Brake (x2)
- iMT (Downshift Blip)
- Cruise switches
- Control of OE subsystems:
- Cooling Fan control
- Airbox Flap
- Fuel Purge Solenoid
- Turbocharge Bypass (blowoff) Valve
- Downshift rev matching
- Alternator (LIN)
- Engine Load Average channel with tables for engine speed limit, ignition timing trim, fuel mixture aim, boost limit, and throttle limit.
- Configurable security for multiple users with differing access options.
- Intercooler temperature and spray control.
Included GPR features:
- Lap distance, time and number via BR2 or switched input, with split and sector options.
- Vehicle speed limiting (pit speed control).
- Launch control
- Race time system with tables for ignition timing trim, fuel mixture aim, boost limit, and throttle limit.
- Configurable anti-lag with ignition timing limit, fuel volume trim, ignition cut, fuel cut, engine speed limit, boost aim and throttle aim tables.
- Traction control with tables for aim main, aim compensation, control range
Additional optional integrations:
- Support of MoTeC devices: E8XX, PDM, SLM, Keypad, Rotary Controller.
- 8 configurable driver switches, 8 rotary switches and MoTeC Keypad and Rotary Controller support, each with 10 positions that can be simultaneously mapped to launch control, pit switch, anti-lag, traction, race time reset, engine speed limit maximum, throttle lever translation, fuel volume trim, ignition timing, fuel mixture aim, boost limit, traction aim, and traction control range.
- GPS acquisition and logging via CAN or RS232.
- ECU CAN Receive from a defined ID base address for data reception from MoTeC devices.
- Coolant pump output with PWM control.
- Coolant pump after-run functionality, optionally with additional pump output.
- Switchable inlet manifold runner with position feedback.
- Engine run time total for engine hour logging.
- Pulsed tachometer output with configurable output pin and scaling.
- Transmission pump output with transmission temperature threshold and hysteresis control.
- Optional channels for additional sensors via input pin and/or CAN message, including:
- Ambient Temperature
- Brake Pressure
- Coolant Pressure
- Engine Crankcase Pressure
- Exhaust Pressure
- Intercooler Temperature
- Turbocharger Speed
- Brake Pressure and Position
- Coolant Pressure
- Differential Temperature
- Engine Crankcase Pressure
- Exhaust Pressure and Temperature
- Fuel Composition, Flow and Temperature
- Transmission Pressure