- Motul 300V Power Racing 5W-30 - 2L Bottle.
- Racing lubricant for Motorsports.
- 100% Synthetic – ESTERCore Technology.
Type of Use
All racing gasoline or diesel engines, naturally aspirated or turbocharged fitted with injection (direct / indirect) or carbureted.
For race prepared engines operating over a wide range of rpm and temperatures.
Standards: Above existing Motorsport standards.
Type of Use: Rally – Short distance race
The SAE 5W-30 viscosity allows excellent oil flow into the engine at start-up and fast oil pressure establishment while guaranteeing at hot temperature high oil pressure and faster engine revving.
For decades MOTUL has developed high performance synthetic Ester based lubricants.
By selecting esters over other high performance synthetic base stocks and combining them with an innovative additive package, MOTUL has created a perfect synergy.
This most advanced ESTERCore technology allows maximum power output of the engine without compromising reliability and wear.
- The SAE 5W-30 viscosity enables to compensate medium engine oil dilution by unburned fuel.
- Maximum oil film resistance at very high temperature: Engine wear is reduced.
- Friction Modifier: Maximum power output, decrease operating temperature.
- Low volatility: Oil consumption is reduced.
- High shear stability: Stable oil pressure whatever using conditions.
- For optimal engine performances avoid mixing with other synthetic or mineral lubricants.
- Oil change: According to your own use.
| Viscosity grade
||SAE J 300
|Density at 20°C (68°F)
|Viscosity at 40°C (104°F)
|Viscosity at 100°C (212°F)
|HTHS viscosity at 150°C (302°F)
||-42°C / -43.6°F
||232°C / 449.6°F
||7.97 mg KOH/g