Plazmaman 4G63 Pro Street Long Runner Intake Manifold for the Mitsubishi EVO 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 & 9.
Suitable for all applications - whether it be a street based, everyday driven vehicle, club car, rally or full open throttle drag car - this manifold delivers.
Power and torque delivery increased through the 25mm longer inlet runners and 5% larger ports, with smooth tapered style inlet ram tube. If you want bottom end for your everyday driven street car, forget any aftermarket short runner manifolds.
Back to back dyno graph proven vs a OEM Inlet manifold - a solid, massive 15-16 AWKWs everywhere at 1 psi less boost just by bolting it on, and no additional tuning yet.
Not only that check out the top end power capability of this inlet as well – 1095HP at the wheels:
- Capable of solid mid range torque and big top end power delivery above 9000+ rpms.
- Plenum volume has been increased by 200+ % – to 4.6 litres - this allows the 4G63 power plant to handle bigger boost levels and rev freely to 9000+ RPM.
- Plenum volume can be varied to suit different applications during construction.
- Able to use OEM fuel rail (Plazmaman also available), idle motor, alternator bracket, fuel lines, injectors and throttle cable.
- All bolt on, including the full use of the OEM dip stick location.
- OEM thottle cable and TPS switch adaptable (aftermarket TPS can be adapted if required).
- An adaptor piping kit to suit the OEM piping setup, as well as our own piping kits are available to plumb up to the plenum.
- 100% designed and made by Plazmaman in Australia.
These manifolds can be supplied in 3 finishes, Raw, Polished, or powder coated Black, for the stealth look.
As with all Plazmaman inlet manifolds, these are packed with many features such as:
- Lightweight and rigid design.
- 3mm smooth design plenum dome.
- Professionally Tig welded in house by our highly-experienced fabricators.
- Ergonomic appeal.
- Lifetime construction guarantee.
Must either use a 66mm (street recommendation) or 72mm (race/big boost) BILLET PLAZMAMAN PRO SERIES throttle body which are direct bolt on applications. OEM or aftermarket throttle bodies will not fit due to the tight angled inlet entry design.