Ran out of fuel in the chase for more power? Radium Engineering have you covered with their double fuel pump hanger which keeps the fuel pumps in-tank and hidden away neatly without the need for a surge tank mounted in the boot.
This fuel pump hanger is only compatible with the TI Automotive AKA Walbro 255, 460 and 525 fuel pumps.
A single -8AN male pump feed port and -6AN male return port is included for you to run your own fuel lines. The low profile design allows you to tuck it neatly away underneath the factory OEM cover plate.
Nonconductive acorn nuts are provided to prevent any accidental short circuits. Furthermore, the high quality in-tank wiring is insulated with chemically resistant PTFE. Electrical hardware is included for the fuel pump(s) and OEM level sender.
One major issue with the OEM EVO 8-9 fuel pump hanger is the restrictive return port and venturi jet pump. When using aftermarket high-flow fuel pumps, the OEM jet pump becomes too restrictive creating unwanted backpressure in the regulator return line causing excessive fuel rail pressure. The Radium fuel pump hanger includes a venturi jet pump with a new integrated pressure-relief valve to minimize back pressure.
All returning fuel from the pressure regulator and crossover hose exit the jet pump keeping the OEM gas tank baffle full for starvation protection.
- Anodized Aluminum Mounting Plate
- Anodized Aluminum Venturi Jet Pump with Multiple Orifices
- Anodized Aluminum 8AN Male Pump Outlet Fitting
- Anodized Aluminum 6AN Male FPR Inlet Fitting
- Anodized Aluminum Dual Pump and Fuel Sender Bracket
- Anodized Aluminum Pump Outlet Fittings
- Electrical Hardware for Fuel Pumps and OEM Sender
- Fluorosilicone Duckbill Return Valve
- Submersible Rubber Fuel Hose
- Stainless Steel Hardware and Clamps